Home Delivery Fleet
We’re the home delivery partners Australia’s big retailers trust
As the dedicated delivery fleet partner for retail powerhouses such as Bunnings, IKEA and Williams-Sonoma we understand that bringing goods to someone’s home is unlike any other delivery job.
Whether it’s referred to as a last mile delivery, white glove delivery or simply a furniture or white goods delivery, ANC is the perfect transport company for any job.
For home delivery customers, it’s personal
Be it a new TV, white good, bed or one of the thousands of other goods purchased in-store and online for home delivery every day:
- customers are always excited and anxious as they wait for a safe, speedy arrival
- drivers are often required to respectfully enter rooms and spaces even close friends never see.
At ANC we pride ourselves on being an expert national home delivery service. We understand that home delivery is personal and emotional. It can make – or break – a customer’s view of the retailer’s business, reputation and brand. For this reason ANC evaluates our delivery performance with a Net Promoter Score (NPS), a metric designed to measure customer loyalty and brand reputation. In November 2017 our delivery professionals achieved an overall NPS of 54. Some standouts include JB Hi-Fi hitting a high of 86 and Bunnings at 48, exceptionally good results based on international standards.
Great home delivery experiences win customers for life
Every day, major Australian retailers put their trust and reputation in the hands of the ANC team – our drivers, support teams, logistics experts and management.
In order to be their brand ambassadors – and wow customers at the doorstep – we:
- provide each retail partner with a dedicated home delivery fleet
- take time to really understand their products, customers and systems
- find the best match delivery drivers and vehicles
- train fleet drivers in specific client requirements
- measure and report on real-time, productive KPIs
- brand vehicles and uniforms, if required.
It’s a level of tailored service, passion and expertise that helps us delivery extraordinary experiences to retail clients and their home delivery customers every day.
Why choose our home delivery dedicated fleet service?
Save money and less headaches
- No managing contractors or multiple suppliers
- No outlaying capital for vehicles
- No employing delivery drivers
Flexible fleet size
- We increase capacity during busy periods
- Give drivers other work during quiet times
Know what’s happening – always
- Practical, easy-to-follow KPIs e.g. wait time, time on site, event codes
- Regular meetings and ‘health checks’
- Track and trace real-time data on every job
- GPS and photo location timestamps
You’ll partner with the delivery experts
- 90+ years experience
- Clients can focus on what they do best
- Less work for more efficiencies and savings
And a trusted brand ambassador
- Impeccable, courteous, knowledgeable delivery drivers
- Branded or co-branded vehicles (optional).
- Branded or co-branded uniforms (optional).