At ANC, we believe we have a responsibility to:
- carry out business in an environmentally responsible manner
- identify and manage any environmental risks.
Environment Policy Statement
So we developed an Environmental Policy Statement to support this commitment. In summary (or download the full version here) ANC will:
- comply with laws, regulations and client requirements
- report and review environmental objectives
- control the impact of our operations
- communicate responsibilities to employees, consultants and subcontractors
- provide appropriate education
- establish and maintain an environmental program
- seek to minimise pollution and use of natural resources
- review this policy systematically.
How we put policy into practice
To ensure our environmental policy goals are more than just well intended words, we:
- provide the leadership, support and resources to manage environmental risks and keep reducing our environmental impact
- ensure all employees cooperate and contribute to meet policy goals
- avoid activities that could adversely impact the environment
- encourage employees to report all environmental impacts, including defective vehicles, spills of materials and wastes and any suspected or actual pollution.
ANC is proud to be a member of Green Freight Asia (GFA), an industry led organization based in Singapore, with the key objective to lower fuel consumption across Asia-Pacific, reduce C02 emissions from movements across the entire supply chain.